ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 14, 2011

XOXO Gossip Girl,

Oh my god the first thing up in my head when I woke up at 10.30am after turning in at 2 last night was you and GG. What's up with my life hahahahahah started watching it again ~

GGS4Ep5 - Oh yeah I really do hate that mf bitch Juliet, stop ruining people's life and get yourself one.

GGS4Ep6 - Yay Juliet broke off with Nate. And yay C and B still has some chemistry :)

GGS4Ep7 - Oh my god Munnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAHAHAHAH C and B had the three-letter word on the piano omg.

GGS4Ep8 - YAYYYYYY I LOVE THE PART WHEN BSCN ARE SURROUNDING THAT FILTHY JULIET AND HOW B & C ARE BACK ON AGAIN WHEEEE. But oh my gosh super worried for Serena because of the newly formed Brooklyn team - Juliet Vanessa and Jenny. I thought V and J are good people ):

GGS4Ep9 - "If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back." - Chuck Bass awwwwwwwwwwwww BUT OMG POOR SERENA ): Karma will get that Brooklyn team back fo'sure.


GGS4Ep10 - WATCHING IN PROGRESS. SHALL UPDATE AFTER MY TUITION HAHAH

No comments: