ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 14, 2011

XOXO GOSSIP GIRL

Yes yes hooray and cheer for that the MYE are dead and gone. Well there is still ICT on Monday, 16 May, but who cares. Now I have to focus on my favourite part of my life when the exams period are JUST gone - play. I love pleasure HAHAAHHAH.

Started on my checklist, as usual. First up, finish season four gossip girl. I know I'm slow and all but hey, who cares about the time when a good thing pops out of nowhere and it hits you like a lightning bolt all of a sudden! Okie dokie I shall blog posts on how I feel for each episode I watch for GG S4 alrightie.

GGS4Ep1 - Chuck you are an amazing guy and I hope you and Blair should just fuck (again) and get married with cute babies like Milo. Whoops Milo pops out later teeeheeee. Serena, you have a gorgeous body, me want me want. B and S = BFF fo'real, fo'life. Prince hahahhaah. Paris = LOVE. I wanna go there again. I wanna live their lives on screen.

GGS4Ep2 - I hate anyone who starts popping in all of a sudden and then ruins people's relationships so fuck you Eva, or if that's your actual name bitch. HAHAHAHHAHHAH

GGS4Ep3 - I still have Eva; I want B and C, I want S and N.

GGS4Ep4 - Poor silly B, you should have just said yes you are still in love with him and just get together and live happily ever after. I almost teared when B walked in with the really depressing look on her face and she went to hug S. Both friends = aww :')


And then my laptop shut down for some stupid stuffs and bye I'm off for episode five. Sorry if I were to speak 'chapter' instead of 'episode'. I WANT BOOKS kthxbye I'm off for more GG.


XOXO IT'S GG TIME BABY.

No comments: