ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, May 22, 2011

With You I Am Happy,


Good evening people, me love love you.


"It's been a really really messed up week," HAHAHAHA nah it's been a really really relaxed and nice week for me, you know, especially after all the late-night chionging of Geog and Art etc. But as you know, after exams and celebrations, we have to face another challenge - RESULTS.


I really hate receiving results. And it's seriously not because of facing the actual results, but actually, the consequences. I don't know how to face my tutor, my parents and my friends. When I got a low mark, I can't express anything. When I got a high mark, I can't express anything. And I guess, I don't want to. Because I don't want anything to happen - frustration, tears, unhappiness basically. So yeah, I usually just sit there in silence.


I had an amazing 14th birthday on 16 May btw. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO MADE IT NICE. I really didn't expect it to be that good for me, after 2010 horrible birthday. :)


To you my dear, I know you know we know teeheeeee hush. HH (L).


Oopsie daisy, having school flag duty with Sebastien this entire week HAHAHAH don't start laughing when you see me vibrating :D YOU KNOW HOW SEBASTIEN ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH NO MATTER WHAT HE DO, OR EVEN WHEN HE DOES NOTHING AT ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Watching American Idol 10 again now. Hmm I want Lauren to be this season's winner, ever since Pia was like gone so soon and unfairly. ):


Have been tweeting and tumblring A LOT these few days. DUH since I'm bored at home, other than rotting, what other choices do I have?


Bye bye miss me, back asap I promise! xxx

No comments: