ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bubble pop,

Hello people I love you. It's been a few days or maybe a week or two since I've posted something nice teeheeeeee sorry had really been busy with choir, school, etc. ): BUT I'M BAAAAAAAACK~

These few days were amazing for me. Everyday, every time spent with you was a fairytale for me. We've been spending so much time together each day and I loved it. Like looooooooooooooved it. I've never find myself smiling when I wake up every morning, knowing I get to see you, touch you, just spend time with you - even if it's just a short hour etc. I LOVE YOU.

The first kiss, cuddles, wrestles, movie moments, slacking moments, laughing moments, staring moments, twitter/facebook/phone moments, dates, phone calls, endless text messages, nostalgic moments, wide-smiles-that-our-eyes-start-becoming-one-thin-line moments, etc. I thank you for them, and I know there will still be more to come in the YEARS to come ♥.

Alrightie let's go back to school. Yay it's been horrible. I don't understand a single shyt the teacher is saying and the pile of homework just keeps piling up every day I feel like it's gonna all topple down on me like some tower or something. I broke down alone because I never wanted anyone to worry about me. I'll always breathe a 'I'm fine' no matter how not-fine I am. But I say that, not because it's true or because that's what everyone in the world is saying because they're emo or just purely getting attention from everyone. No, I say it because maybe if I say it more oftentimes, I can actually really be fine. And I believe I will. I must. And I will. So yeah here ya go, a smile. :)

I shall start having a hiatus on my blog now until I can finally kick back and relax a lil' while. SO toodles, till we meet again. And until then, miss me when I'm gone if not I'll be sad. HAHAHAHAH BYE, XO.

No comments: