ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stereo hearts,

Hi guys, it's been few weeks since I've posted something decent on this soon-to-be-dead bloggie yup?

This June holidays hadn't been productive AT ALL. Well unless you count reading a storybook (The Last Letter From Your Love by Jojo Moyes - an awesome and romantic read btw). But I can't deny that this was like the sweetest June holiday I've ever experienced - late night conversations, first date, cuddles, midnight phone calls. Yup it's been wonderful and I have no regrets. :)

While everyone's dreading tomorrow, I'm actually quite excited. I can finally get to see your face, and my friends. Besides, I wanna try our new time-table that everyone hates. I guess it's just that no one adapts changes that quickly. C'mon, when we first stepped into NCHS, everyone says they hated it but hey, aren't we okay now? Takes time. Who knows, the new time-table might even be better than the previous one?

Lalalalalalalalala I find my friends and I are awesome because we can complete projects at the very last minute, all within a few days, with a touch of team work and perseverance yeah baby! Hehehe I wanna go back to school and fool around with them again! -big smile-

You guys HAVE to listen "Stereo Hearts" by Gym Class Heroes and Adam Levine from Maroon 5 & "Someone Like You" by The Summer Set!! I looooooooooooooove Maroon five and The script like man their music are ftw. Go listen to them go go go!

Shall end off this short update-post now, ttfn ! Shall blog when I have that adrenaline rush within me again okie dokie? Oh who am I kidd'n, no one reads this. ):

Bye, XOXO

No comments: