ShoutMix chat widget

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Only child,

Hi there, I'm here to blog. Trying to blog away my misfortune and fury. I hate my sister. From my basic knowledge, a sister wouldn't want to ruin her sibling's life. Oh you have no fucking idea how much I hate my life for having a fucking sister like mine. She sucks fucking big time. Sorry, if you can't fucking stand my vulgarities here but she's a knnccb. I can't believe I'm actually using such abrupt and coarse vulgarities but hey I can't help it, I can't stop it from flowing because every girl, every PERSON, every HUMAN BEING has his/her limit. When someone fucking went too far, hoho hello the nasty-me. I hate showing this nasty side of me because it's unlike me. I hate it.

This is not the fucking first time my sister tried to ruin my life. But this time, it's gone too far. This 'sister' should deserve some fucking treatment. Something. I'll let God decide on that punishment. She deserve it. I hope she fucking disappear out of my life for good. Let me the only child for god's sake.

I hate your bitchiness, huge ridiculous ego, kiddy no-brain behaviour and mindset, selfish attitude, blackmails, everything about her.

Anyone wants her? You can kindly take her. She's a fucking weirdo bitch. Tyvm I'm done here. I must save myself and save my precious blackberry. Kthxbye.

Btw, thank you to my lovely friends (Soozhen, kelly, xinyi, munnie) and you dearosh. Hearts a million, xxx.

No comments: