ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Battle Cry,

Hi guys, back on comp again. Guess what, it's the first day of the HOLIDAYS baby!

But I'm not feelin' anything, not yet perhaps? But seriously, I don't find holidays any wow now. Results, hah, all went down and mommy's really disappointed. I've never gotten such a long and irritating silent treatment from her since like forever. It's been two days and she'd been nagging and nagging oh my god okay I get it, shut up for now.

And guess what, my holidays are all cramped. With choir practices, tuitions, school trips and camps. Wowwow. I am feeling really really mother fucking stressed up already. With all the PEER pressure and MOTHER-FATHER pressure. Study study study, like dude, it's the holidays. Chill a lil' bit for once can?

Leaving SG with the sec 2 cohort to Malacca this Monday. 2D1N yay! And woohooo I'm the only one cheering because of the short time there! Why? Because you're not going. ): Everyone has their baby/crush/boy-of-their-dreams by their side and I'm just sitting there like... yup okay. Will miss you tons. But would you?

Have been on Tumblr since forever. I miss it, even though I've left it only for like 10 minutes hahahahahahahahahhahahaah.

Oh, I am really honored to have wonderful pretty girlfriends. But it sucks just being with them sometimes because I feel really stupid with them. Not in the bad way. Just that, they're all so skinny and beautiful but I'm just there standing like a fat ass, so fugly. Hah fuck my ugliness + fatness. I need to be thinner.

Time check; 11:55pm. Still waiting for your text, like what you've promised/said. I guess no expectations = no disappointments again huh. Oh weeeeeeell I shall have faith, again!

Really disappointed that we can't go out on a movie date tomorrow. Fuck I feel shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag ~

Bye bye miss me.

No comments: