ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, April 22, 2011

My unicorn,

I know I'll miss you but we'll meet again someday. We'll never fade away.
– Hannah Montana



Hello guys how have you been? This blog has been dead for far too long, tooooo long. But it's alright I'm back with a little short update about life these few days.

It's been a busy week last few weeks because of SYF but no worries it's over. And we got a GOLD! A GOLD. Really exciting but also, disappointing. It's alright now, we will work towards our deserving GOH the next time. And that will be soon. :) When we (2011 batch of sec twos) take over and become the seniors of NCH Chorale. I love you choir. I never thought I'd say this but yes, yes I do love you. -spamheartszxc-

Alrightie, I've been feelin' low these past two days. No one noticed it at first. But then.....there is Twitter. But I guess they knew, except for the reason why I cried - you. And well of course, the world. I'd always felt that the world is totally unfair. Pretty girls are everywhere, pretty girls get whatever they want. Ugly and fat girls get none. Isn't it ironic? Not talking about school but look at the society.

Anyhoo I just cried again, people, go fuckin watch this short YouTube 'movie', "Strangers, Again" by the one and awesome only, Wong Fu Productions. Man I love you guys. This video tells you everything. And since we're on the chapter of 'Cycles', let me show you some examples I have.

Cycle of STUDYING: Uses lappie oh-so-very happily > Sees people with good grades and studying for hours but I'm not doing anything productive at all > Feels guilty > Motivation starts strolling in > Opens book, reads the first line of the very first page and feels like a super nerd good girl :) > Feels like eternity (when it's only for a minute) > Bored > Back on lappie for another 6 hours. AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.


Cycle of EATING/DIETING: Eats amazing food, really really bloated > Starts emo-ing, screaming to the whole world how fat you are & how fat you feel > Cry and vent anger on yourself by slapping your tummy and thighs > Vow to not eat any food anymore > Oh look! - eyes start lookin' for food-. AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES.


See how my life is so fuckin sucky? Yeah ikr.

Bommie's new track "Don't Cry", hmmmm it was in my head for a day, including in my dreams cuz my sister heard me singing ZOMG LOL

Okie dokie gotta head on back to Tumblr, and then cry myself to sleep again. Puffy eyes fucktheworld (L) xoxo i love you people who care.

No comments: